ACEC Life/Health Insurance Trust
We’re one of the major benefits of joining the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC); a Trust that enables ACEC member firms to be pooled as one large employer, which helps us provide more competitive rates on insurance and supplemental insurance – plus complimentary wellness services.
We’ve served this exclusive community since 1965, partnering with top leaders in the health insurance and health benefits industry and maintaining stability with over twice the industry standard for financial reserves in excess over anticipated claims
It’s all so we can contribute to the physical health of employees and families – and the financial health of your firm. We look forward to earning your business.
The Trust's Healthcare Solutions Include:
- UnitedHealthcare: A Fully Insured Nationwide Plan
- Select Level-Funding Plan: Alternative Funding Model for Small-to-Mid-Size Firms
- Advantage Plan: Stop-Loss for Traditional Self-Funded Solutions
- Guardian: High-Quality Ancillary and Voluntary Products
The Trust also provides a complete portfolio of value-added services available at no additional cost to member firms on a Trust medical plan. These services include:
- Designed Wellness: A wellness program with everything from a helpful app to personal coaching, to cash incentives to help employees get healthy and stay healthy.
- Designed Virtual Care: A breadth of telehealth services, from diagnoses for common conditions to confidential counseling seven days a week.
- Designed Advocate: Experts on hand to help your employees understand their benefits, find care, compare prices and ensure they are not overcharged.
Member firms are backed by the group purchasing power of more than 1,700 firms and 90,000 participants. The Trust financial strength equates to long-term rate stability and an enhanced value proposition for every member firm we serve.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call 844-247-0020.
Request a quote