ACEC RETIREMENT TRUST
The ACEC Retirement Trust allows any size firm to have enormous buying power. The ACEC Retirement Trust was originally formed in 1973 for the purpose of combining the assets of multiple unaffiliated firms to provide:
• Greater fiduciary protection for individual retirement plans
• Cost effective administration and recordkeeping
• Quality, low-cost investments typically unavailable to individual firms
• Innovative participant education resources
• More frequent and detailed review and reporting without tying up your internal resources
A valuable benefit program to attract and retain talent. Harness the right expertise while you stay focused on engineering. Leverage economies of scale. Reduce fiduciary risk. Gain a competitive advantage with a best-in-class retirement plan you can’t get from any source but the ACEC Retirement Trust.